Return to the Table of Contents
GRIEVING & LOSS
On Death and Dying, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. Scribner Classics; Later Edition edition (1997). ASIN: B01182EQ5S
- The grief recovery handbook, J. James & F Cherry. HarperPerennial. ISBN: 0-06-091586-2
- The courage to grieve, J. Tatelbaum. Harper & Row, Publishers ISBN: 0-06-091185-9
- What helped me when my loved one died, E. Grollman. Beacon Press. ISBN: 0-8070-3229-8
- Grieving: How to go on living when someone you love dies, T Rando.
Lexington Books. ISBN: 0-669-17021-6
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People, Harold Kushner, Schocken Books, New York, 1981.
This book is extremely helpful for people seeking to find peace in themselves, with God,
and in a world where they have suffered or have been abused or violated. The book is very uplifting, and
shows how to cope with emotional pain and loss. It presents a conceptualization of God that is loving and
nurturing, and not critical or punitive as a way of better accepting ourselves and our place in the world.
Fax: (855) 999-0220
Services offered via telepsych:
Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, MS Teams
Our mailing address:
3860 West Naughton Ave.
Belmont, CA 94002
• Meet our Clinicians
• Learn About Patient Services
• Learn About Provider Services
• Learn About CaseKeepers
Online Therapy Journal
• Log in to CaseKeepers
• Request an Appointment
• Request Information
• Fees and Insurance
• Make a Referral
How to Choose a Psychotherapist
Pay An Invoice
Copyright© 2013-2021 Bay Area Health Psychology. All rights reserved.
This website is for informational purposes only. Information offered in this website does not constitute a professional relationship, advice, or service with or from Bay Area Health Psychology, its providers or affiliates.