Return to the Table of Contents
WEIGHT, DIET AND NUTRITION
- Deliciously Low, Harriet Roth, New American Library, New York, 1983.
This cookbook contains many easy-to-prepare, quick, healthy, low-calorie recipes.
- The New American Diet, Sonja Connor, M.S., R.D., and William Connor, M.D., Simon & Schuster, Inc., 1986.
- Fat is a Family Affair, Judi Hollis, Ph.D., HarperCollins Publishers, San Francisco,1985.
The author is an advocate of the 12-steps program and Overeaters Anonymous. There is also much other information
and many ideas in this book that are highly valuable. As you read the book, you can easily insert ideas from other
approaches such as Rational Recovery where ever the author discusses OA.
Fax: (855) 999-0220
Our Location: Map
1690 Woodside Road, Suite 221
Redwood City, CA 94061
• Learn About Us
• Learn About Patient Services
• Learn About Provider Services
• Request an Appointment
• Request Information
• Fees and Insurance
• Make a Referral
How to Choose a Psychotherapist
Copyright© 2013-2017 Bay Area Health Psychology. All rights reserved.
This website is for informational purposes only. Information offered in this website does not
constitute a professional relationship, advice, or service with or from Bay Area Health Psychology,
its providers or affiliates.